25 May 2011

WOW:- Work in Progress On Wednesdays

Here goes - I'm in (I hope).

Esther has invited us to join her maybe for a cuppa and a chat on Wednesdays where we can all drop in on each other - kinda like an "Open House" I suppose.  Just to catch up with each other and find out what is going on in our lives away from THAT project.......

What do we have on - what is our WIP for today?


I think my WOW post this week is to get this blog up and running. I have been flying under the radar while it has been under construction.  I can't seem to work out how to put up those neat buttons that link back to other blogs and Yahoo Groups onto my side-bar.  Everything I try I just get "Sorry this link is broken" which is very frustrating.  And I will be putting up my own photograph as a wallpaper later on.

I came back to tinker with it the other day and was surprised to find my very first "follower" (My son prefers to refer to them as "Official Stalkers").  I was surprised, as I had not told anyone that I was making a Blog.

So everyone - Welcome to my world!


PS:  Oh NO! I have just remembered that Tomorrow is Thursday....
I promised to make something for DH's office "BIGGEST MORNING TEA" for tomorrow - looks like no quilting will be done today!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing what you do and welcome to the world of blogging. It's worth keeping up with. Yes, it's frustrating at times, but worth persevering with. It's a great window into other people's studios...

    Yes, this is exactly what I mean for WOW, a good browse, catch up and a little motivation to keep up our WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging - its amazing how much you pick up in such a short period of time - I look forward to seeing what your working on in due course

    ReplyDelete