19 September 2021

Birthdays Lockdown Style.

Yesterday we were given a bit more "Freedom".  
Our 5 km restriction was stretched to 10 km.  (Although I am starting to feel like a Puppy on a Retractable Leash, I understand why we have to do this.)

As a Kid, Try as I might I just could not understand Venn Diagrams.  
Today I happily drew one - 10 km from Us and 10 km from DD.

Somewhere in the middle they Overlapped.  


And we were able to see her for her Birthday!

Now, we ARE allowed a Picnic (with conditions) BUT I am sure the wind was straight off the Antarctic.  

So Picnic in the Car it was!

[And Bessie has a Great Cubby in the Back ;) ]

And while the Grown-ups were sorting Whose Coffee was Whose...

In swooped 'The Strawberry Thief"

For a Little One that has only just turned One - She did a very good impression of the Seagull that Stole my Sandwich!


There wasn't much left of the Birthday Cake Decoration by the time Miss A had finished - 

This Girl LOVES her fruit and devoured every single piece she took.


So Happy Birthday to MY DD.  
It may not have been the Celebration we would have liked but a precious memory anyway. 
Hope the next one can be celebrated in Style!



1 comment: