31 December 2023

Year in Review 2023

Here I go again with trying to Condense One Year into 12 Photos!

JANUARY

Saw Solar Panels Installed on the Roof
and Old Rooms in New Places Organised


FEBRUARY

We fixed the Leaky Porch Roof
and I started the never ending task of Sorting Photos


MARCH

DH quietly Reached His 500th Blood Donation


APRIL

I Remembered ANZAC Day by thinking of My Dad 
and the Stories He Told of "When I was Up Darwin"


MAY

I was drowning in Copies of Copies of Copies of Digital Photographs
Trying to Sort through the Mess.
(And I am STILL  not Finished!)


JUNE

Still Sorting and Getting Sidetracked by Researching the Photos
and the History of Melbourne's Airports


JULY

Another Precious Grand-Daughter Arrived
Early and in a Hurry!


AUGUST

We decided to Take a Break and Go to The Zoo
Because we Could!


SEPTEMBER

Saw me trying to get a bit Fitter and Healthier 
with Fresh Juice and Long Walks and Hydro Therapy


OCTOBER

More Work inside and Out
We Started Our Bathroom Rebuild,
 the Council Removed our Street Tree
and Finished the Month with the Gift of Some Concert Tickets


NOVEMBER

Was so Busy with The Bathroom slowly Progressing,
and Time Spent with the Grandchildren


DECEMBER

Walking out on The Bathroom Reno we Hit the Rails
Melbourne to Brisbane and Back Again Via Kangaroo Island
ALL by Train. (And a Lot of Busses)
Was it Relaxing - Well.... No
Was it an Adventure - Definitely!


And there we have 2023 in a Nutshell
There was much that didn't make it here
(You will just have to go back and Read the Posts)

And of Course a LOT more that didn't make it to the Blog in the First Place.



Thank you for Reading
Don't forget to say Hi sometime
and God Willing,  I'll see you in 2024







No comments:

Post a Comment