4 January 2013

What is a Scatterday ?

This year I have a LOT of things happening on the home front which means I won't be able to participate in any of the interesting projects and challenges that are being discussed at the moment. But that doesn't mean I am going off line or not having any fun.
I am anticipating that a lot of this year's post will not be quilt related.

So - What HAVE I signed up for?

Starting tomorrow - I will be participating in a Fun Photographic Scavenger Hunt being hosted by Cinzia White (lgfns.blogspot.com.au) called SCATTERDAY.


Each week we are given a letter and a set of categories and sent off into the wild blue yonder camera in hand to find and photograph something that begins with the allotted letter and in EACH of those categories.

Participants have their Blog addresses linked to a list on the sidebar of Cinzia's Blog and are eagerly awaiting the launch of the first letter tomorrow.

So for the curious - check back tomorrow (Saturday 5th Janaury) and see which letter we have been given - and what items I have found to photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment