10 April 2013

This one's for me .....


F is for

...FIREWORKS

and 
FANFARE

and 
FINALLY






and 

FINISHED!





Well, ALMOST Finished - I have done my part and now it is over to the Quilter to weave her magic. More on that when it comes back.


But before I leave this post I'll share a couple of Photos of what happened when I asked DS#2 (with a Degree in Film) and DH to help me take a picture of the finished Quilt.

"Just hold it steady while I grab the remote switch..."

"Did we get it?"

"No you've missed the top corner again"


"OK - Take 5
..... and I'll Photoshop it"


7 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy it is just Beautiful, I am sure you are proud of this gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilt Wendy! I can't wait to see the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a stunning quilt top!! This must really make you smile. :D And hehe! Love the men at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's SO lovely. I really like the colors you used for this quilt and your appliqué is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have just checked in and your quilt is just beautiful Wendy,
    Love the colours, can't wait to see close ups of how she quilts it.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow....That is GORGEOUS! :D I can't wait to see what pattern gets used for the final part!

    ReplyDelete