18 January 2017

Snowflakes.

Through Children's eyes - the World is new and every day's a fresh surprise.

Written for the International Year of the Child, the Song "Through Children's Eyes" has always stayed with me - especially as I watched my own children grow and encouraged them to see the world around them and the beauty of God's creation.

Today I received a photograph -
this time, it was her time to show me.

First snowflakes on the rail outside the window- captured with a macro lens.


2 comments:

  1. I remember the song fondly and have been trying to find out who wrote it and is there a better recording of it than the one I have. I am wondering whether you can shed any more light on the song. I didn't know it was a part the International Year of the Child in 1979, and I thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Through Children's Eyes" was the song recorded on the B side of 'Care for Kids' anthem for the Year of the Child.
    My Brother wrote to the record company/artist and asked for the Music, he was told they hadn't actually written it down and if he could work it out - we could sing the song at our Sunday School Anniversary. (I made a Slide Show to project as we sang - Oh SO long ago!!!!)

    ReplyDelete