23 March 2019

Well, Hello There . . .

I would like to introduce you to Bessie.

She is my new ride
She came with a LOT of Whistles and Bells for me to learn


And a Big Red Ribbon!




She came with just 16 km
on the clock

I plan to change that!


She has her own new Log Book - ready to record all those adventures DH and I plan to have in his Retirement.

With her Built in talking Street Directory, Access to Google Maps via my phone AND Old faithful Myrtle as a back up we shouldn't get too lost!




"Live Now; 
Make Now the most Precious Time.
Now will Never Come Again." *

                             





Jean-Luc Picard - StarTrek Next Generation


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing, reading and seeing the future adventures that you get up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very snazzy! Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete