14 August 2021

Vaccine.


Last Monday my DH and I rolled up our sleeves and had our Second AZ Vaccine Shot. 

To mark the occasion we got souvenir Stress Balls.

But this story is not about Us.

* * *


He came into the Church Hall behind us.  He didn't have an appointment, we was a "Walk In" but they welcomed him anyway.

Taking the next seat he raised his head and softly spoke to anyone who would listen.

"I have just lost 4 Members of my Family to This....."

"In Indonesia - My Cousin, He could not breathe.

Just 52 - He was not Old."

He then bowed his head and waited for his turn.


* * *

I have a Sore Arm - He has a Broken Heart.





1 comment:

  1. We might complain about the apparent mismanagement of various pandemic-related issues here, but there are so many places around the world where the suffering is unbearable, with no end in sight.

    ReplyDelete