26 January 2012

Oh decisions, decisions....

What to do this week .....
I have Heart's Desire to get on with -
At least some progress is being made here albeit slowly....

and a new Challenge to start -

The Janome 6500 Challenge group's February project is to search out a Kit from the depths of our stash and.....actually make it! We have until March 10 so it is plenty of time to pull out a bigger project that has been waiting for a time.... or a reason....or a perfect excuse to make.


....and a Christmas Bag for my new Stocking Swap partner....
... Yes, it is that time of year again! Our Stocking Swap partners have been allocated for 2012 and I am looking forward to getting to know my new partner for this year.  I know one thing about her already - She's a Red Hat Lady!...  I think THIS is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment