27 January 2019

6:00 am Walk

When I was Growing Up,
"Down the Creek" was very much "Out of Bounds".
And although I had the occasional visit (Camera in hand, when the Creek was flooded) it has not been somewhere I ventured, until just recently.

Since retiring, DH and I have been enjoying exploring the Bike Paths and Informal Tracks along Edgars Creek.

We have passed others out Walking or Out with their Dogs or just using the Bike Paths as a means to get Safely to Work.


Parts of these tracks have been here for Years, but with the Housing development of the KODAK Factory site opening up the area, and a lot of work from the 'Friends of Edgars Creek' Group, this beautiful area is more easily accessible.




I have been delighted to find the Bush Walk that I have longed for was less than 10 minutes from my Home.



Today we came across the SES, Fire Brigade and Police ....

Who gets up at 6:00 am and decides it is a good idea to set fire to a Bridge?

Looks like it will be a while before we can go That way again...

With the route for our walk decided by someone else, we turned towards Home - with a small detour to the Cafe, a cold drink and perfect Coffee.






1 comment:

  1. That does look like a lovely spot to walk now. But as to why anyone would set fire to the bridge, I really can't guess.

    ReplyDelete