15 June 2020

Moving Out

Moving out of home during a Pandemic while you are supposed to be working from Home is not an easy thing to do.  

No time to pack - sort, or deal with a lifetime of memories.

I can't say that the dust has settled. 
Far from it! 

The Vacuum Cleaner gave up on it's 3rd Barrel load for the day and is currently sulking while it recharges it's battery.

It has been a while since the house has had such a deep clean and it amazes me as to how much dust was lurking under the furniture.
We have done One trip to the Resource Centre with the very recyclable packaging from Ikea and I think there is at least 2 more to go.  
(Just as well it is free to drop cardboard!)

Bubble wrap can be recycled too (via the Supermarkets) as long as it is in A3 size pieces. 

So it is all being brought back here to deal with.

The house is starting to feel very empty now that "the important stuff" has gone.

But before we start moving Furniture around -
I need to take the opportunity 
to Paint!






1 comment:

  1. 😂 I take back what I said a few posts ago. Clearly, you just can't help yourself with painting walls a nice new colour!

    Gosh the desk looks so empty without the gamer/multimedia studio setup.
    I'm sure as empty as it all seems right now, it will manage to keep you plenty busy during Lockdown 2.0!*HUGS*

    ReplyDelete