22 January 2021

Jemima's Mystery Update

 I haven't given up on Quilting!  I have actually been quite busy since I last did a Quilt related Post, so time to do an Update.


Jemima's Quilt Part 1 took me out of my comfort zone with both fabric choice and committing to a large EPP project and was completed back in December.



Part 2 was an easy Six piece block turning Part 1 into a Star. 


Part 3 was a bit more interesting with another different shaped block.



In the lead up to Christmas
we were given an easy Block for Part 4




It was good to see the Quilt taking shape once all the parts were stitched in place.

Part 5 was a familiar flower design but came with a whole lot of problems starting with running out of Fabric.

I needed to wait until the Shop opened after the Christmas break before I could get more to continue with the required blocks.

And then while happily stitching the flowers in place, alternating fabric patterns in the light centre hexies, I discovered I had stitched TWO blocks in the wrong order!



Once these were carefully unstitched and repositioned the next section was completed.

Looking forward to Part 6.



If you are interested in this Mystery
Check out the Clues at www.jemimascreativequilting.com/blog Hexagon Quilt Along





1 comment: