22 March 2021

One of THOSE days..

Well, it has been one of THOSE months!
The only thing I can say in my defence is....

By the time I have dealt with what is on the calendar, there have been several other things that weren't on the calendar that weaselled their way into my week.

All very necessary of course.

And none of them was "Do a Blog Post about Today".

When I look back for my "Year in Review" post I am going to say "Whatever happened in March?"




March has been spent making these - lots of these!

and of course sewing them all together into the required "Flowers".



12 Blue and White

6 Pink and White


And I also worked on the next section

Which were these Part 9 Fillers.

Things were going along beautifully - I even started to stitching them onto the main Quilt


Until . . . I ran out of  "Filler" blocks.

A Classic Case of "When all else fails - Read the Instructions!"

Fortunately I have only TWO of the blocks to modify and get myself back on track.


Just hope I have enough of the Blue Floral Print!



1 comment:

  1. Definitely having one of those months here, too.

    The hexies are looking good. Glad you don't have much "unsewing" to do to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete