30 September 2023

The Rest of September

I wish I could say that it was RESTFUL but I really don't think that word is in my Vocabulary.
So I find myself - once again playing catch up with my Blog Posts.

DH and I are trying to 'Up Our Fitness' in preparation for an upcoming Trip so we have been walking as much as possible. 
My limit is 5 km before my hip starts to hurt.

So a trip to the Dr to find out why, discovered that although the hip is fine, I have "Degenerative Disc Disease".  
This sent us, (Yes, I dragged DH with Me) into Hydro Therapy Classes 3 times a week.

I organised a Company to come to My Mother's Home to Install Window Film on her Back Veranda hoping to fix the complaint that it was "Too Hot".
Instead it opened up a whole new raft of complaints that make my head ache. 


Some Days I just need a Strong Coffee! 

Some Days it comes with a side serve of Pavlova and Panadol!

(The Coffee Shop Understands...)


September wound up with Some Bright person deciding that the AFL Football Grand Final Day would be the perfect time to Cut the power to half a suburb while installing a Power Station to the Local Primary School. 


Another walk … 
For Cold Coffee.

And a (not Dr. approved) Cronut 
- which was also cold an not very appetising.


So that  Folks was a snapshot of September - hopefully I will catch up by the end of the Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment