15 May 2016

A Party they won't forget ...

This week I have had my sleeves rolled up and have been baking a High Tea for a special 16th Birthday Party.

OK - not EVERYTHING on this plate was home made. 
I did purchase some things like the Macaroons and the Mini Quiche, because I believe that if I can buy 'just the right thing' for less than I can make it - then I'll Outsource it any day!


To make the table setting extra special, we used the Birthday Girl's Great - Grandmother's Wedding Crockery, Damask napkins and Table cloth.


We even made room on the table for Candles and a Cake.

Because what you need at a 
High Tea is more cake.......

... and "Selfies" - lots of Selfies.

And their entertainment treat?
- A professional Photo Shoot!

Making this a very memorable
and Happy Birthday.






No comments:

Post a Comment