24 July 2018

What Happened to July? Part Two

July also saw us making a mess in the Back Yard.

Our Bungalow - which had at one point in time been renovated as a sewing space for me, desperately needed the foundations replaced.

So I had tradesmen in and out for 2 weeks while I watched the concrete dry.

And when we were given the "All Clear" to go inside ...
Oh dear - so much for being told we didn't have to empty the room.

These shelves along with a large bookcase had to be stabilised and put back in position.

On the bright side of it - although I really did not have the time - it was the perfect opportunity to do a LOT of culling of the stuff that ends up in the 'Spare Room'.

Which means there will be a few trips to the Op-Shop,  And I was exceptionally pleased to discover the Local Council had this awesome Recycling Station at the Library.

Somewhere to get rid of all those CDs and VHS tapes!!!!

Now all I need to do is Paint the Outside, Redo the Guttering, Replace the back fence AND put the Garden back......


1 comment:

  1. That must have been a mammoth task to declutter the den! Well done for tackling it head on!

    ReplyDelete