16 November 2019

Laura's Cake

My DDIL's Sister is getting married (second time around) and asked me if I would make her Wedding Cake. This is something I was more than happy to do.
Only problem  - She has asked for a "Naked Cake".  As far as requests go this one is NOT my favourite


Do not be fooled into thinking that this is an "EASY" cake to make- There is NOWHERE to hide!
Layers need to be perfectly level, sides straight and just the right amount of Buttercream.

Making this one even more complicated - The Bride wants FRESH Flowers to be added on the day.
So I find myself handing over a Partially finished Cake...



 .. not knowing what it is going to look like on the Day was a Bit nerve-wracking


Saturday Night I received a Photo from DDIL

Not too shabby if I must say so!




I wish them all the Best for their Future.







1 comment: