30 May 2020

Brought to you by the Colour

Green. 
Little Seedling to be exact.
I personally would be worried if any "Little Seedlings" came up in this colour but as a Mid Olive it works well for a Study.

This was the first of the Feature walls I was asked to paint.

The Next room to get a Feature Wall was the Main Bedroom.  I must admit it is the most Adventurous Colour I have ever put on a wall - but in a new Modern Townhouse it is Stunning.

This is "New Tropics"



And "New Tropics" MUST be the colour of the Month as it is EVERYWHERE!

On a recent trip to Ikea I found it in Paintings, on Bathroom Walls and Even Glassware. 

So now I can 'Hang up my Paintbrush" - for the moment at least, and the Moving in process begins.

30 years of Stuff - starting with the "Great Wall of Board Games"

It is going to take a while!


* * * * *




PS:
This has been the First post using the "New Blogger" platform - can't say I am thrilled with it but apparently, we will have to get used to it!



2 comments:

  1. Those bold colours look great!

    I haven't tried the "new blogger" yet. I did see the notice that it is swapping over, so I guess I better give it a go some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teal colour!

    Hahaha yeah, moving 30 years worth of accumulated stuff can take quite some time.

    Can't wait to see what you do with the now empty rooms and space in your home! I'm guessing that the colours are staying as is in the near future 😆

    ReplyDelete