20 May 2020

Colour Inspiration

I may have been "Driven Up the Wall" albeit with paintbrush in hand recently, but that does not stop the Quilter in me from being on the lookout for the Next Quilt!

A week or so back the Nerines were cheekily showing off amid the daisies. 

Splashing Hot Pink through the various shades of Green.

These ones have tiny flecks of Gold on the edge of the petals.

And then, This week I came across this incredible Mural.

It is part of a much bigger Public Art piece in a Hidden Gem of a Shopping Street precinct.

Colour Inspiration for my Niece's Quilt?

Hot Pink, Purple, Blue and Green with just a splash of Gold - Sounds Perfect for this particular 6 year Old!




1 comment:

  1. Your Nerines are amazing. Thanks for the eye candy, I do miss some of the more showy plants of the colder wetter climates. That is a fascinating mural, it would be an interesting chat with the artist I imagine. Thanks for sharing at the Chameleon's Colour & Interest Party.

    ReplyDelete