5 May 2020

Catching Up

Life in Lock-down has been far from boring.

Some of the local shops are making tentative steps to reopening.

The "Great Toilet Paper Debacle of 2020" is over.
And restrictions on grocery products are slowly being lifted.

 In the meantime I have had my heart firmly planted in 2019 - memories flooding back with every block. 

All 365 are now together.
It is certainly colourful in a Temperate Teal kind of way.




All that is left to do is the borders.

And another 10 special blocks for when we were on Holidays to be worked in somewhere. 



My Sewing Room has been conscripted to "Study from Home" needs for Three Days a week so that DIL2B can continue with her Theatre Costume Design Course.

So, While I can't sew.


I have pulled out my knitting bag.

And pulled out my knitting and yes, pulled out my hair as well when I realise I am SO rusty I have to look at Video tutorials to remember basic stitches.


Maybe I should start that EPP project instead?





2 comments:

  1. Your temperature quilt is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temperature quilt is stunning!
    I reckon this year's temperatures would make for an equally fascinating quilt! 😂

    ReplyDelete