19 May 2020

Today's Colour Is ...

SILVER TEA SERVICE

One of the 50 (Million) Shades of Grey.

A definite improvement on the Off White Walls that met a White Ceiling, that did weird things to my eyesight.

I need Horizons, and with no Cornices this is neither an Easy or Quick paint job!

There was a bit of "Trial and Error" in the process, but have settled on a method of Cutting in with a wide flexible 'Patch/Scraper' that keeps the paint off the ceiling.
The Job has also been made a LOT easier with "My New Toys".

I now have TWO of these beauties.

Fully extended they are 900 mm high - for my height it is just right to reach the ceiling.

And they lock together to form longer platforms. 

However, I am really excited about the possibilities of using these in the Sewing Room.
I have ideas of using them to take my big Ironing Board or adding a top to lay out Quilts.

I am sure it will not be the last you will see of these!

And just before I go - Here is the Surprise find for today.

Stuffed into the wall behind the power points were two plastic bags per power point.

Someone obviously has not heard of RECYCLING!










1 comment:

  1. Interesting "toys"! I am no good on ladders, but if you can find a quilt-related use for them, excellent!

    ReplyDelete