26 April 2020

Life in Lockdown ?

Still waiting for  all that "Spare Time" to materialise.

I must admit to quipping that "We are waiting for the Weeds to grow - so we can pull them out!" 

Although, there are plenty at DD's to keep us occupied and still keep within the Physical Distance rules.

(There's a Gate here somewhere....)

Back at home I have been getting on with some projects
 that were not on "The List"

We recovered the small Ironing board - padding out with some reflective batting - I will see how that goes before tackling the larger 1800 x 600 Quilt board.

I also dusted off the Over-locker and got it Working.
(I can't remember the last time I used it!)

Next to Elbow its way to the top of the List is our
"Well who says we can't have fun while having a takeaway Coffee in the Car" project.

Basically it is a very narrow Table Cloth,
Or an exceptionally Long Serviette...

Either way it is an effective Crumb Catcher for Brekkie on the Go.

Today was the first "Let's have Breakfast Out" day in a month - Yes folks it has ONLY been a month!

Finally I have been able to finish a Project that was in danger of becoming a UFO.

A Ballet Bag for my Great Niece who turns 5 on May 4.

Now all I have to do is work out How to get it to Her!

As I was about to finish this Post, DH presented me with this.

The Rose does not know what is happening in the World other than the Air is clearer and the Rain sweeter and so it continues to bring Joy and Pleasure with its delicate fragrance.

Happy Sunday Everyone.
Stay Safe.



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing what you're keeping yourself busy with while stuck in lockdown. I have so many projects on the go (mostly DIY and gardening) that I confess that I need more of this supposed 'free time' to even begin making headways on them all. But I shouldn't complain - I'm fortunate to continue working my office job from home.

    ReplyDelete