28 November 2018

Let's Try Again ...

Moving on from Monday.

Choosing not to go off shopping for a new Iron (Just yet) I opted to unpack "The Beast" that has been lurking in the corner of my Bedroom.
I have no idea where I bought this monster only that it "Must have been on Sale" also "It Smells Odd" (which is why it was still in it's box!).

It is a perfectly good Iron and after an initial test run I decided that no crease would dare stand in it's way.  So, I may be more inclined to pre-wash more of my stash from now on.
That being settled it was on to the mending pile.

I didn't set out with the intention of doing ALL of it -
It just happened. 
A button here, Half a trouser hem there. And before I knew it -
It was ALL DONE.
Eight pair of Trousers, Two Camisoles and Two Cardigans - Now I wonder if they STILL FIT?







1 comment:

  1. That is a very impressive iron! Well done getting all that mending done.

    ReplyDelete