18 March 2020

Self Isolation - Or Quarantine

Which ever way it goes, it seems that we will all be spending some "Quality Time" at home.
My Family has already been affected by this with DD, DS#1, #2 and DIL working in Education. SIL and DIL2B are studying at University. 



We are fortunate here, to already have the necessary equipment to record Tutorial sessions from home, while the University works out what to do next.


As far as I am concerned, it is 
"Don't Panic - Keep Sewing"

I have UFOs and plenty of fabric


[and if the DH with OCD tendencies 
runs out of Cryptic Crosswords 
he can always sort my stash]




I have many
long abandoned Hobbies to finish
or to re-connect with...



I have a Garden to tend

I am now replacing the Summer Flowers with Winter Veggies
(Just in case)





and a Home to keep running...




And IF we get too Bored - 

then there is always DS#2s 
great Wall of Board Games 
to work through






Maybe we could start with THIS One?





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha yes, I think the self-isolation is going to be an interesting social experiment in many ways. Hopefully with positive results!

    Love your plans - and your garden! I don't think I've seen the back garden for a while - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have plenty to occupy yourself with!

    I don't know how long I could sew for before I used up all my fabric, but I hope this doesn't last long enough for me to find out.

    ReplyDelete