27 July 2021

Getting Side-tracked.


The decision to move the hand worked EPP to the Sewing Table was in theory a good one. However, I quickly came to the realisation that there was too much clutter on my table.

The solution was to tidy up - which in true fashion always starts Somewhere Else!  In my case it was under the table.  

Of course all my Cake Decorating Equipment and Ectaras that are minding their own cluttered business in drawers needed to be sorted.

And then once they were neat and Tidy. 
The Table that is under my Table needed sorting as well.

Icing Bags and Nozzles now sit beside Photography bits and bots.

Together with the Scrap Fabric Bin and my Mother's ancient Laptop.

And then the reason for the whole distraction was to move my Printer (Re: Holiday Scrapbook Project) onto the top of the Horn Sewing Cabinet. This houses my Overlocker, so that also needed cleaning off.  

And finally, the Scan and Cut found a Home back in the Sewing Room.


While that was happening I remembered that Officeworks now Recycles 'Dead Pens'.

Awesome! Another side-track.  Locate all the dead pens and bundle them up to go to the Shop.... after lockdown.


Eventually - I had an empty Workspace!  I sat and admired it for what was left of that day, contemplating that I may have too many Hobbies. 



1 comment: